IDEAS Emerging Scholars Scheme (For 2020/21 Admissions)
For BBA applicants
Full Sponsorship for Summer School in the UK or the US
The London School of Economics and Political Science
- LSE Summer School offers over 100 courses taught by LSE faculty
- Meet international students from around the globe
University of California, Berkeley
- Summer Sessions offer more than 800 courses in a wide variety of disciplines
- Experience American culture and make friends from the US and other countries
Study at an overseas university for a semester
Full sponsorship to join Clinton Global Initiative University (CGI U) activities in the US
Leadership training: Generation.Next : Global Leadership for the 21st Century
Membership of Advanced Competition Club (ACC) and participation in international competitions
How to enrol?
- JUPAS students admitted to PolyU Faculty of Business's BBA programme with a total score* of 32 or above in their best 5 HKDSE subjects in the current year are automatically admitted to the IDEAS Emerging Scholars Scheme. No interview is needed.
- Selected JUPAS students admitted to PolyU Faculty of Business's BBA programme with a total score* below 32 in their best 5 HKDSE subjects will be invited for an interview for possible admission to the IDEAS Emerging Scholars Scheme.
Non-JUPAS and other students
- Selected non-JUPAS and other students will be invited for an interview for possible admission to the IDEAS Emerging Scholars Scheme.
- Participation in summer school is subject to the availability of courses and admission granted by the offerors (LSE and UC Berkeley).
- Sponsorship to participate in CGI U is dependent upon application made to and accepted by CGI U.
- PolyU Faculty of Business reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the IDEAS Emerging Scholars Scheme without prior notice.
For details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2766 5084
Admittees with a total score* of 32 or above in their best 5 HKDSE subjects are entitled to the PolyU Entry Scholarship with an amount of at least HK$10,000.
For details, please click here.
PolyU reserves the right to change or withdraw the scholarship at any time. In case of any dispute/disagreement, PolyU’s decision is final.
* HKDSE level attainments are converted to score points where Level 5**=8.5, 5*=7, 5=5.5, 4=4, 3=3, 2=2, 1=1 and Unclassified=0