- Interim Head and Associate Professor
- Department of Management and Marketing
Consulting, Research and Teaching Interests:
- IT Service Management
- IT Innovation and Consumers
- Human Computer Interaction
- Mobile Computing, Social Media and Business Analytics
XU Xin received his bachelor and master degrees in Economics. His doctoral study was focused on the strategic impacts of IT innovation on consumers. His current research interests are in the fields of management of IT service, organizational implementation of IT, HCI for E-commerce, Mobile Computing, and Social Media and Business Analytics.