Mentoring involves an experienced person advising a student on academic, personal and professional development. The Faculty and its constituent departments provide Professional Mentoring to help students:
- acquire social and interpersonal skills
- develop their potential, values and aspirations
- pursue a professional career
- live up to employers’ expectations
- respond constructively to real world challenges
Regular conversation with professionals let me learn a lot about work, life, and global development.
Mentorship provided me with insights into career planning and equipping myself for the future.
NG Ka Yan