Students have access to references on internship and career planning. They get up-to-date career information online, read company brochures and business newspapers/magazines. They obtain advice about career choice and development, job application and interview techniques. They find details about partner institutions of student exchange.
Multimedia Resources Centre
Kwong Sik Kwan and Hui Mei Kuen Multimedia Resource Centre houses three studios with high-tech equipment and teaching software and a coffee lounge for students to meet and discuss their projects.
PolyU Offices and Services
- Dean of Students Office
- Office of Careers and Placement Services
- Office of Counselling and Wellness
- Office of Student Development
- Office of Student Resources and Residential Life
- POSS (PolyU Online Student Services)
- International Affairs Office (Student exchange)
- Chinese Mainland Affairs Office (Student exchange)