Dean's List 2017/18
Criteria for the Dean's List 2017/18 (subject to review annually)*
Students who have met the following criteria in 2017/18 will be considered for inclusion on the Dean's List 2017/18:
- Students who are ranked top 10% by year GPA of the total student population across all undergraduate programmes in the Faculty and with a year GPA of at least 3.5 in a year of study (including Semester 3, if any) will be placed on the List regardless of their programme and year;
- The minimum credit attainment required will be 27 credits (for full-time students) and 15 credits (for part-time students);
- For full-time students, at least 15 credits out of the 27 credits, should be attained in PolyU;
- Credits transferred from non-PolyU programmes and student exchange programmes will be counted in the yearly credit attainment;
- For all final year students with yearly GPA of at least 3.50 and if their classification of award is Second Class Honours (Division 1) or better, students will be included on the Dean's List regardless of their credits attainment in the final year; and,
- Students who have been involved in disciplinary action will not be eligible for the Dean's List.
Students on the Dean's List will be presented with a Certificate of Honour, and this honour will also be recorded on their transcripts of study.
* The selection criteria for the Dean’s List is subject to review and revision annually by the Faculty. Students will be informed of the revised criteria where appropriate.