Semester 1 (six 3-credit subjects)
- Accounting for Managers
- Contemporary Issues in Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Global Economic Environment for Management#
- Organization and Management
- Marketing Management
Semester 2 (six 3-credit subjects)
- Cross-cultural Management
- Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability#
- Managerial Thinking and Skills Workshop
- Strategic Management
- Elective subject 1
- Elective subject 2
Summer Term (6 credits)
|# i. These subjects have been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund (CEF).
ii. The Master of Science in Business Management programme is recognized under the Qualifications Framework (QF Level 6).
Electives (any two 3-credit subjects)
- Accounting for Business Analysis
- Business Analytics
- Business Analytics in Accounting and Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Management in Operations
- Total Quality Management
During the summer, students take a three- to four-week course outside Greater China to increase their exposure to other cultures. Available courses are offered by AACSB or EQUIS accredited business schools and credits attained are recognized by way of credit transfer.
- Not all subjects will be offered in a given year, subject to factors such as staff availability, student enrolment, programme resources and so on.
- Programme structure, course names and content are subject to continuous review and change.
Classes of compulsory subjects and MSc BM elective subjects are normally arranged during weekday daytime. Common pool electives and MBA speciality electives are offered on weekday evenings or at weekends.