Semester 1 (Six 3-credit subjects)
- Accounting for Managers
- Contemporary Issues in Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Global Economic Environment for Management#
- Managing Organizations and People
- Marketing Management
Semester 2 (Six 3-credit subjects)
- Cross-cultural Management
- Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability#
- Managerial Thinking and Skills Workshop
- Strategic Management
- Elective subject 1
- Elective subject 2
Summer Term (6 credits)
#i. These subjects have been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund (CEF).
ii. The MSc in Business Management programme is recognised under the Qualifications Framework (QF Level 6).
Electives (any two 3-credit subjects)
- Accounting for Business Analysis
- Business Analytics
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Management in Operations
- Total Quality Management
Students take a three-week summer school course in an institution outside Greater China during the summer to earn at least 10 ECTS (European credit transfer system) credits (equivalent to 6 PolyU credits), learn from world experts in their chosen fields and increase exposure to other cultures. The summer school course will be offered by a member institution of the Alliance of Chinese and European Business Schools (ACE) and accredited by AACSB or EQUIS. The 10 ECTS credits attained will be recognized by way of credit transfer.
- Not all subjects will be offered in a given year, subject to factors such as staff availability, student enrolment, programme resources and so on.
- Programme structure, course names and content are subject to continuous review and change.
- Partner university and final arrangements for summer school course are subject to continuous review and change.